Support For Big Loads And Ventilating Comfort For Long Hikes.
When you're carrying heavier loads during day hikes or overnight treks, enjoy the beefed-up support, ventilating features, and ergonomic comfort of the Deuter Futura Pro 36 Backpack. The backpack's ventilating AirComfort Futura Pro mesh back panel and highly supportive suspension system enhances your comfort while you're hefting big loads. A pivoting hip-belt follows your movements to keep your load balanced on uneven terrain, and padded, anatomically-contoured shoulder straps take some of the weight off your hips without digging in. The Futura Pro 36 holds up to 30 pounds of gear, and includes compression straps on the sides and hip-belt to secure or reduce the volume of your load so items inside don't move around.
Plenty of pockets allow you keep your gear organized while providing separated spots for smaller or wet items that you don't want intermingling in the main compartment. Trekking pole and ice tool loops on the side of the backpack hold your poles and tools, and you can attach additional tools or carabiners to the loops on the lid. If the weather's drizzly when you hit the trail, the backpack's water-resistant fabric and lid protects contents inside, and an integrated rain cover offers added protection if the drizzle turns into a downpour. The backpack is compatible with your hydration reservoir, and includes a reflective attachment for your drinking tube so you can easily find it if you're out on the trail before sunrise or after sundown.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and pivoting hip belt with mesh-covered padding
- Sternum strap, side/hip-belt compression straps, and load adjustment straps
- Fits torso lengths ranging from 14.5 to 18 inches
- AirComfort Futura Pro suspension (spring steel wire and horizontal stay)
- Ventilating mesh back panel
- Holds up to 30 pounds of gear for day hikes or overnight treks
- Top access with protective lid
- Rugged and water-resistant nylon and polyester fabrics with PU coating
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Hydration reservoir compatible; reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Zippered, separated bottom compartment, front pocket, and hip-belt pockets
- Lid pocket,stretch side pockets and internal valuables pocket
- Ice tool and trekking pole loops, tool loops on lid
- 210D MacroLite (nylon with PU coating), Super Polytex (600D polyester with PU coating)
- AirComfort Futura Pro
- yes, pivoting
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- yes, side straps and hip-belt
We accept PayPal as we want our customers to enjoy maximum safety
Orders are shipped within 5 - 7 business Days after receiving full payment depend on type of shipping service you choose
North America, United Kingdom, Australia, Western Europe: Estimated delivery time: 2-3 Business Weeks (US) for Standard Shipping and 5 - 7 Business Days for Expedited Shipping
Rest of the world: Estimated delivery time: 2-6 Business Weeks
Tracking number will be provided.
Prices do not include any import duties and taxes. Customers will be responsible for these expenses.
**Please note: When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. This is out of our control.
**If you ordered Multiple different items they may come in on separate shipments but still within the estimated delivery time, there is no additional shipping fee if this happens.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your order ID
If you would like to cancel your order please do so within 24 hours of your purchase. You can directly send us your request via email: email@example.com. We will response within 24 hours..
We offer to all our customers 30 days return policy (from date of delivery) for refund or replacement only if products return in the same condition is which they were sold, undamaged and in their original packaging. More specifically, the returned product must not have been worn (except to be tried on), ironed, washed or been subjected to any other form of cleaning. In addition, any labels that accompany the product must be in place, as when it was received. Then, full refund will be given.
Return shipping cost is not refundable.
For all returns, please contact us in advance.
Please take a look at Return & Refund & Warranty Policy at footer of website for more information.